Tuesday, August 7, 2018

WHICH ELECTED REPUBLICANS ARE FOR AMERICA? A CORRECTION

I hesitated to publish WHICH ELECTED REPUBLICANS ARE FOR AMERICA? (http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2018/08/which-elected-republican-congressmen.html) because I was sure there should be some elected Republicans for America.  Sure enough, no sooner had I published the article than I thought of Maine Sen. Susan Collins and  I think Alaska Sen.  Lisa Murkowski probably could be counted on as well.  My apologies to them.

Also, I believe that Arizona Sen. John McCain deserves to be mentioned even though he can no longer vote because of his cancer.  He still writes tweets, however, that speak truth.  He is sorely missed.

Former Representative Rep. charlie Dent was pro-America but he is gone.

I apologize for my omissions and am glad to try to remedy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment