Thursday, August 9, 2018

I REALLY DON'T CARE DO YOU? - III

I've continued to wonder what Melania Trump meant by her jacket that read "I Really Don't Care.  Do U?"  It was hard to believe that she was referring to the children of illegal immigrants being taken from their parents.  Perhaps she made the trips (two of them) to buck up the Americans involved in doing the dirty work of taking children from their parents.  I mean, you can be against illegal immigration but against taking children away from their parents, in many cases small children.

But there also reason to believe that Melania Trump is developing some independence.  First, there was her Anti-Bullying campaign.  As I have said elsewhere:
"Some news people make fun of her as she is married to the biggest Bully anyone has ever heard of.  I wish they wouldn't do that.  After all, you can be sure that she has been bullied by her husband, maybe daily.**

 Since then certain things keep creeping out like she watches her own TV on Air Force One and it isn't turned to Fox News.

It occurs to me as Melania is the only one in the Trump family to visit the border (and did it twice) and view some of the children imprisoned away from their mothers.  I guess that Trump didn't want her to go. Could it be that she was sending a message to her husband that she didn't care what her husband felt about the situation and she was going anyway?

I have a feeling this independence development is not over.  Stay tuned.

* http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2017/10/melania-trump-onbullying.html
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment