Wednesday, December 27, 2017

GREATER FOOL THEORY

There is something called the Greater Fool Theory.  It really is a theory that  has been tested in investing.   The theory states that you will buy something at an inflated price because you think there is a greater fool who will pay even more.  An example often given is the Dutch Tulip Craze that collapsed in February of 1637.

Looking at what is happening to the near vertical rise in bitcoins suggest the Greater Fool Theory is operating.  The collapse may have started.  when it does it does, the collapse is usually swift.  Somebody is going to get hurt.

I do not participate in this bitcoin craze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete