Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SOME MEN HAVE IT, MOST DON'T

I'm 85 yrs old and , believe me, some men have IT, but most men don't.  I'm in the latter category.  No pretty young woman ever passed me and flipped up her blouse to show her bra strap.  In fact most women look straight ahead with a frozen gaze when they pass me going the other way.  But I know men who get a cheery hello and a nod.

As a young man, I had two male friends who I saw each have a couple of women actually fight over them, complete with slapping, brawling, hair pulling, and yelling, the works. One of the men I thought was ugly, but he had IT somehow I couldn't detect but women did.  His only real trait was to be sarcastic to women.  May women felt they had to change his mind?  No women ever fought over me.  I had a young scientist working for me.  Once a month we used to go out to lunch together and women from 3 to 83 would come up to our table and talk to him.  He had IT, but none wanted to talk to me.

I guess I was a prudish young man, and it must have stuck out all over me.  I recall being with a group of fellow geologists in a bar in Deadwood, SD, where all were propositioned but me.  It happened again in a bar in Ironwood, MI.  I lived in "sin city, of Zurich for five months and was never propositioned.  I was in Juarez, Mexico, with a group of geologists.   Even procurers could tell I wasn't a sale. As we walked down a street, the others were propositioned in various ways, but, for me, they said "razor blades, nice Gillette razor blades."  I wasn't the only one with a beard.

You want to know some man who has IT?  Bill Clinton has IT.  Women who were prepared not to like him said they felt his power upon meeting him.  My own wife said she felt it just watching him on TV.  Based on my life's observation, I think he never raped a woman, but some might have decided after the fact that they needed to think so for their self respect.

I knew Bill Clinton was a womanizer before he was elected, but I thought he wanted to accomplish things so much that he would keep his pants zipped.  I was wrong.  Being presented with a pretty young woman of 23 passing him and flipping her blouse to expose her bra strap was like handing a martini to an alcoholic. He couldn't resist.

I'm surprised that so many women think that it is unfair for a 40ish year old man to take "advantage" of a young woman who wants to be taken advantage of.   Didn't their mother's warn them?  Me they could resist.  Her mistake was bragging about the affair to a woman friend who blew the whistle.  With Jack Kennedy, they didn't Kiss and Tell.  Maybe it says something about how vulnerable women feel with men who have IT.

I think Donald Trump, a womanizer to be sure,* doesn't have IT, but he does have money.  Women have a saying, "You can never be too thin or have too much money."  Many parents want their daughters to marry a wealthy man and be unhappy in comfort.

* http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202153/Donald-Trump-AMAZING-bed-claims-former-Penthouse-Pet-presidential-hopeful-secretary-track-spotting-sexy-magazine-spread.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-history-women-adultery-objectification-article-1.2604073
Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment