Sunday, July 31, 2011

PET PEEVE ON DRIVERS

Something that really bothers me about my fellow drivers is why they don't use cruise control when the highway or road is open? All modern cars have cruise control, don't they? Why do they like to keep their foot on the peddle and increase their speed to maybe 60 mph, in a 55 mph zone, and then slow down, maybe to under 40 mph (are they on their cell phone?) for awhile and then speed up again. Why don't they just put the cruise control at 55 mph or some constant speed. If I don't like their speed, then I can pass them or reset my speed to lag behind. What's with all this speed up and slowing down?

Of course there are those who drive slower and slower and when you go to pass them they speed up to make a race out of it.

Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment