Monday, September 18, 2017

TRUMP'S HUMOR

Well, I suppose it follows that if you are a Bully* that you would have a pugilistic sense of humor.  I thought that with the CNN man "joke" in which Trump takes down CNN man and pummels him, I couldn't be shocked anymore by what Trump's humor is.  Now Trump has re-tweeted another "joke" in which he drives a golf ball that hits Hillary Clinton on the back and she falls down as she boards an airplane **(Her tripping on boarding a plane was often shown on TV at the time.).  Ha, ha, ha.  Well, when you see Trump on TV it seems to me he is usually scowling, but now we know what he finds funny.  Of course, he couldn't have composed the recent re-tweet himself as he doesn't have the smarts.

I suppose one thing that brought this on is Hillary's new book, that I have not read but I'm sure has some nasty things to say about Trump.  It turns out that Hillary hates the news media as much as Trump.***

How long are Republicans going to put up with such behavior?   Have they no sense of decency?  Well, if you are a conservative you want to turn back the clock, but , if you can't do that, at least leave things as they are.  So inaction is action for conservatives.  So for them, diversions like Trump are all right, I guess.

Well, inaction may be tolerable for domestic politics for a while, but I worry about it on foreign relations.

* http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2017/07/pugnacious-politics.html
** http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/17/trump-hypes-mock-video-golf-ball-seen-striking-clinton.html
*** http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/12/media/what-happened-hillary-clinton-media/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment