Sunday, June 21, 2020

CORONAVIRUS

Some epidemiologists say that the  Coronavirus will stay around until 60-70% of Americans have had it, at which point we will have developed "herd" immunity.

If so, we are only 10% of the way there ( about 2 million cases whereas the U.S. population is about 330 million.  Furthermore, they say that the coronavirus will not be seasonal like the flue.  It is more like wildfire.

Since I am in my 90th year, the outlook isn't good for me to get out of "jail."  It is a very nice jail, but very confining.  I do get to go to the GP and Dentist, but that is about it, though some people go out to their bank and perhaps other places.

But things on the outside are only partially open.  One of my favorite restaurants is Beefeaters and they are open in Pinehurst, NC.  Maybe I can snake a dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment