Friday, July 20, 2018

ANOTHER ONE FOR AMERICA

A while back, I wrote a piece on My Republican Hero*  I've decided to add another one - Dan Coasts.  As our President continues his obsequious attention to Vladimir Putin, Dan Coats, Director of National Intelligence, has kept the record straight and doesn't pussyfoot around.  Now he is in trouble because he laughed when told at Aspen that President Trump had invited Putin to the Oval Office.

I'm also giving Christopher Wray an Honorable Mention at this time and will probably upgrade him later
Wray has stood up to pressure to fire senior FBI officials and refused to hand over some information related to the federal probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
"I think if we start exposing sources and methods, we are setting a dangerous precedent," Wray said.
*  http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-hero.html
** https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-director-wray-hints-he-considered-resigning-restates-belief-russian-n892631

No comments:

Post a Comment